Economics and Housing Market/Mortgage question.

Bussiness

Hello,

I want to make sure this does not get into a political discussion, so please look at this purely from a "Practical economics" standpoint: As many of you recall, some years ago there was a housing market financial crash in the USA. Before that, a lot of people signed onto lower cost mortgages to own homes, and then lost these houses.
I was having a chat with a man who is of the opinion that instead of bailing out banks, or, in addition to bailing out banks, every man and woman in the United States who owned and owns a house should have the guarantee from the government that no matter what happens, the government will make sure they keep their house, and will use any amount of funds necessary to bail out individual home owners. His premise is that (and he admits it) "Every citizen deserves to own a house and not have to rent homes. Every American should get a guaranteed house that they own the deed to." Without getting into issues such as "Well if that were to happen its really the government that owns the house", what are the practical problems and both up and down sides to his dream/opinion? Could this work out or not?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.spyderco.com/forumII/viewtopic.php?t=76697

Datacenter Management Video

Thank you.

view counter
view counter

Статистика

Всего тем на форумах 170043
Все сообщения 272373
Всего зарегистрированных пользователей 64992
Последний зарегистрированный пользователь prometej

Вы можете отметить интересные вам фрагменты текста, которые будут доступны по уникальной ссылке в адресной строке браузера.